Monday, May 28, 2007

It's very quiet!

Well you may think it's been very quiet, as there's been quite a gap since my last posting. Well, I've been abroad (one excuse) but in fact have had correspondence from all three daughters of Grace Hollyer (1933-2006), daughter of Harold Victor Hollyer (1894-1964) from the Lock-keeper Hollyers. So as well as Miriam Anderson, to whom I made reference last October, I've now had contact from Cathryn Johnson and Helen Waites as well. Good to see all of a family taking an interest. I'm hoping I'll have more photos to add soon for this family.

Talking of which, I've been busy uploading lots of family photographs to the TNG Family Tree part of the website. On the larger photos, each person can be identified by hovering over the person with the mouse. I've also started using the cemetery and gravestone categories. To see all the latest additions, go here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home